Deex is coming out of beta and preparing for the production mode. We are pleased to announce the update of the exchange functionality of Deex Exchange. In this update was redesigned some pages, such as “Settings”, “Voting”, “Transaction History”, “Commissions”, “Wallet” and “Markets”. For the convenience of deposit/withdrawal we added information about the minimum and maximum amount for commission fees and limits for each asset.
We completely redesigned the main Deex Exchange’s page. Now there is all the necessary information about the project and its functionality. Getting info about the Deex ecosystem has become much easier.
All the main services including OTC and deex.blog are now available in the main tab:
- And that’s not all! The list of other important changes is the following:
- added automatic closing of the IEO campaign after its completion;
- optimized nodes work, now the delay is only 10 ms;
- added option of entering e-mail while creating a new account;
- fixed the data on the orders’ page;
- changed downloading of available nodes;
- fixed some errors that led to incorrect authorization with the “Wallet” mode in the Firefox browser.
- changed the algorithm for calculating the pages’ loading speed.
With this update we start testing the exchange’s mobile application. Soon everyone who left applications for the testing will receive a link to download the application and will be added to the private chat for testers, where all the wishes will be collected. To work with the mobile application in the account’s settings was added a separate option and instructions for activation.
Join and trade now! We are waiting for your feedback! This will make the main decentralized DEEX trading platform even more convenient!
P.S. This article is written as part of our “28 shades of green” series, in which we reveal the advantages of the main decentralized Deex ecosystem and talk about what will allow the project to reach new horizons and become a truly profitable tool for all investors and users.